At Nanotise we genuinely care about ensuring people have clean and healthy places to live, work and play. We’re transparent about what we do, how we do it and what we charge; and we’re committed to delivering results that delight. We also have a “can do” attitude that loves a challenge, collaborating with customers who’ll work with us to find workable, cost-effective solutions to even the most daunting sanitisation and mould remediation challenges. We acknowledge and fully respect the trust that customers place in us to care for their (and their families’ and employees’) health, their property and personal belongings.
Our products are Australian-made and cutting edge, based on the physics of nanotechnology (rather than poisonous chemicals) to provide long term protection against harmful bacteria, viruses, mould and fungi. Our sanitisation products are alcohol-free, non-toxic and eco-friendly; and safe for use around children, pets and plants.
We have complete faith in the efficacy of our products and services. Given that many environmental factors influence the introduction and spread of bacteria, viruses, mould and fungi into a property, we cannot guarantee that they will not appear again after treatment. However, we do warrant that any surface that has been Nanotised by us will be hygienic on completion of the work, and will protect against recontamination for weeks or months, depending on the specific environment. We conduct ATP swab tests to prove efficacy, and offer a regular testing regime to assess the ongoing level of hygiene of surfaces.
Our Terms & Conditions can be viewed here.
We’re a second-generation family business that’s been servicing greater Sydney for over 16 years.
Depending on what treatment process we’re using, it can be safe for pets to remain on the property during treatment. However, it’s usually easier for them to be located outside, or off the premises whilst we’re on site. Once we hand back the property to you, there is no residual toxicity from any of our treatments.
Mould is a naturally occurring type of fungi that thrives in dark, warm and moist environments. It feeds on carbon, so will often be found on building materials, items of furniture, food and some personal belongings (e.g. leather jackets and shoes). The amount of mould, and its rate of growth, can vary considerably based on local conditions (warmth, humidity, availability of a food source, etc).
Mould is typically identifiable as black, green or yellow/white spots showing on ceilings, walls, furniture, etc. Even when the mould is invisible (e.g. in the ceiling, sub-floor or wall cavities), it can often be identified by a dank, musty smell.
Mould is present at some level almost everywhere, including in the outside air, and in its dormant form doesn’t usually present as a problem. However, during periods of high humidity or prolonged dampness with poor ventilation, mould can start to grow and spread rapidly on surfaces. If not treated quickly and effectively, invisible mould spores can spread rapidly through the air and colonise other areas of your home or building. Mould feeds on carbon-based organic matter, so keeping surfaces properly clean will help prevent mould from growing. Keeping humidity low by ensuring good ventilation, and using dehumidifiers when necessary, contributes significantly to reducing mould growth.
Whilst not toxic itself, mould spores can negatively impact people who have asthma or other respiratory sensitivities, weakened immune systems or allergies. Typical mould-related symptoms include:
- Nasal congestion
- Watery eyes
Be aware of expensive off-the-shelf products that claim to remove mould; many of these simply do not work effectively. You can treat small, localised mould spots using a blend of fermented white vinegar and water (3 parts vinegar to 1 part water). However, be aware that removing visible mould does nothing to remove the invisible mould that will establish itself in favourable locations within your home or building.
Our Nanotise® treatment will ensure all mould (including the invisible mould) is killed and cleaned from surfaces whilst also laying down an antimicrobial and antifungal barrier that defends against the mould returning.
Given that mould is present in the outside air, it is very difficult (and largely unnecessary) to try and eradicate all mould from your property. Even a well-ventilated house will have airborne mould spores passing through windows and doors on a daily basis. The key is to ensure that the house is dry, well ventilated and clean, so that the mould has no suitable place to settle. That means fixing any leaks or other causes of permanently damp areas, and properly ventilating areas like sub-floor cavities.
A major benefit of having your property Nanotised, is that your surfaces enjoy long-term protection through our antifungal barrier technology.
No it will not. However, mould does decompose organic matter and our treatment process may expose some of this damage (e.g. stained walls, rotting carpet or wood) – another reason to address mould as quickly as possible. By far the most common response to a Nanotise® treatment is “Wow, this looks amazing!”. Which is not surprising, given we effectively deep clean and sanitise all treated surfaces and protect them with an antimicrobial and antifungal barrier. Our Nanotise® treatment isn’t just used on buildings and furniture; we’ve also very successfully treated personal items like paintings and silk dresses.
Yes, we can – and without damaging them. In cases where the mould is particularly severe, it can have already started to decompose things like carpets, curtains or items of clothing – these are best properly disposed of. However, less badly affected items can be washed in hot water (over 60-70 degrees) or specially treated by a Dry Cleaning service. We have Nanotised delicate and expensive items of clothing for several customers (including the founder and owner of a fashion house) with great success and offer this service where the mould has spread to personal belongings.
Our sanitisation process is an antimicrobial treatment that lasts for 28 days. Our Nanotise mould treatment is proven to protect treated surfaces for many months, often up to a year or longer.
We use ATP swab tests to demonstrate cleanliness, and provide a detailed report with before and after photos. With regard to mould, we can take air and surface samples before and after treatment, and have these analysed by an independent laboratory. This process provides scientific evidence of the efficacy of the treatment.
Most disinfectants do only half the job. They kill what’s on the surface at the time, but after they’ve evaporated, they offer no protection against what’s to come. No matter how frequent your sanitising cycle is, it’s impossible to keep up with recontamination, leaving employees, customers and visitors vulnerable for extended periods of time.
Our Nanotise® antimicrobial treatment uses nanotechnology to offer next level protection against 99.9% of germs, viruses (including COVID-19) and bacteria for up to 28 days after application. The Hospital Grade surfactant and disinfectant we use is Australian made and TGA-registered.
Our Nanotise® COVID-clean involves using specialised equipment to coat all hard and soft surfaces in the building with an antimicrobial which immediately destroys bacteria and viruses on contact. We also ensure all high touch points like door handles, counter tops, appliances and equipment are all hand cleaned with the same antimicrobial solution.
Once the solution dries it bonds to all the surfaces, laying down an invisible protective barrier of positively charged molecules which attract and physically kill all bacteria and viruses that come into contact with them.
Like many of our customers, you can subscribe to a 4-weekly treatment cycle, which ensures pro-active, long term protection against viruses and bacteria. These treatments take place after hours, so there is little or no disruption to your workplace. We encourage the regular use of hand sanitisers to help prevent transmission; Nanotise has a highly effective, long-lasting (up to 12 hours or longer) hand sanitiser that uses the same silane quat technology as our Hospital Grade surfactant.
We use ATP tests to measure the level of cleanliness (hygiene) of the surfaces we treat. Typically, we would conduct a sample of ATP tests before treatment, and then repeat these after Nanotising, and communicate these results to our customers so they have evidence that the surfaces are sanitised. For clients who commit to regular 4-weekly treatments, we repeat the ATP tests before each treatment, to indicate that the Nanotise® barrier is still offering effective protection after 4 weeks.
Adenosine Triphosphate, or ATP, is the energy molecule found in all living things, making it a perfect indicator when trying to determine if a surface is clean or not. Companies use ATP systems to rapidly verify surfaces have been cleaned thoroughly in food manufacturing and healthcare applications, and to ensure that biofilms are not developing on the surface that could affect quality.
The lower the ATP score, the better. By way of context, within the highly regulated food environment, any ATP score under 100 is deemed a good (hygienic) result. We believe the same standard should apply to all internal environments where people work, shop, play or socialise.
OUR CUSTOMERS’ EXPERIENCE
AN OUTSTANDING RESULT
AMAZING... THANK YOU
Early Learning Centre
LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP
DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT
QUICK & QUALITY
Food Safety Manager, Green's Foods